Our e-commerce approach is simple to design and build clean, clear and usable websites that look great, showcase your products and lead your customers to the point of sale in a straightforward and enjoyable way.
We base our e-commerce websites on simple to use software, unless something very custom is required. Most shopping cart software is full of features that will provide a solid platform from which to grow your online shop.
E-Commerce Business Benefits:
- Meet customers’ expectations – nowadays people expect to see your catalogue online, if you aren’t there they may buy from your online competitors instead.
- Reach more customers – e-commerce means you are not limited by your location enabling you to access a global marketplace
- Reduce the cost-per-sale – you don’t need bricks and mortar and customers make their decisions to purchase independently.
- Niche marketing – selling online means you are able to target a specific market segment and track how well this performs.
- Always open for business – online shopping offers greater convenience for your customers. People can shop while you sleep!
- Increased Visibility – Consumers increasingly search online prior to purchasing.
- Reduces Marketing and Advertising costs – Targeting your marketing budget specifically at your customer base is more cost effective. It is also completely measurable.
To many, e-commerce means online shopping with Amazon, e-bay or John Lewis. To us, e-commerce comes in many guises – including selling:
- Physical goods to either the consumer or business clients from a catalogue based website.
- Memberships / subscriptions to clubs and societies.
- Access to intangible products, such as music downloads, or eBooks.
- Tickets for a concert conference or event or making a booking.
- Flights, rental cars, accommodation, insurance and other leisure items.
- Services, for example letting your customers pay online for business consulting, or plumbing work or even a personal training session
- Taking simple charitable donations on line.
There is no one-size-fits-all e-commerce solution, you might need something as simple as a Paypal payment facility embedded into your existing website, whereas others might require a fully featured catalogue site that links into their existing stock control, CRM, and accounting software.
We know what’s available and can be built, and it’s our job to guide you in the right direction and provide you with an e-commerce solution which will benefit your business and help it to grow.
We will work closely with you throughout every stage of creating your website and will design and build an online shop which reflects and enhances your brand, is easy for you to manage your product catalogue and orders yourself, will support all the major payment providers, and care it taken to ensure the build is effective with good SEO.
We can also provide you with access to website statistics, using Google Analytics, where you can track visitors to your site, will include if relevant full e-commerce tracking so your Google Adwords campaigns can be measured for a return on investment.